The Weekly Five
1) Aussie Coffee Shop - Is hosted by Therese who blogs on faith and family, or just about anything she wants. She homeschools and has blog entries on cooking, sewing and family....all those neat home-body type of things. She has a very nice blog, well worth visiting.
2) Bible Tidbits - This blog contains biblical insights generally updated weekly by Daniel Egan. Much of what he writes comes from A Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture (New Testament), by Orchard - Dicarlo - Egan.
3) Catholic and Enjoying It! - Is home to the well known Catholic writer and speaker Mark Shea. His blog is sort of a 'mixed bag', with a lot of added fun and humor. He seems to write on most anything and pretty much says what he thinks. It's worth a frequent stop at his blog to see what he is up to.
4) Catholic Answers LIVE - If you go here it sort of looks like the home page for Catholic Answers, but it updates daily in the reading list of the blogger dashboard. Also if you click on the internet link at this site it will take you to the Catholic Answers LIVE calendar at which point you can listen to live shows or download past shows.
5) Catholic Cuisine - Jessica's blog heading says "Recipes for Celebrating the Feasts and Seasons of the Liturgical Year." Jessica's blog not only contains creative and yummy sounding recipes, she also has a very beautiful blog. Jessica's creativity is obviously not confined to the kitchen; here you will also find a variety of beautiful snapshots and religious pictures, laid out in a very organized format. This is the place to go for those who are serious about really living the liturgical year in our daily lives.
Well, that's it, for this weeks edition of ...The Weekly Five.
God willing I will be back February 12, with the next post of this series.