Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival; for Sunday February 28, 2010


Welcome to another edition of Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.
 
To join in the fun, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In that post describe and link to any posts you want to share with the rest of us. Then go to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival and follow RAnn's instructions for linking your post to other bloggers. It's a lot of fun and helps draw people who may not normally visit your blog...and you may even gain a new follower or two. 

I haven't done Sunday Snippets for 2 weeks, so I have several posts I will offer for your reading pleasure. However, before i don. I like to ask all of you to please take a look at my NEW BLOG LOOK...I'm not sure I'm happy with it and to that end the first post I will list is:

1. New Blog Look - please give feedback

2. The Weekly Five  - February 19 and February 26

3. God Love You Series - Make room For Christ and the Economic Temptation of Christ

4. More Videos - Fr. Corapi's Conversion and the Human Experience



Well there you have another week of Catholic Carnival for your musings...and again I ask that we offer a prayer for one another, our families and our culture; that we as a nation will once again embrace the Christian values that our great country is founded upon...those values that proclaim all men are created in the image and likeness of God and as such possess dignity and sanctity; and so being all men have the inalienable right to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"....in that order!

As always....in the words of Monsignor Schaedel, a very holy priest and the Vicar General of my Archdiocese, "Of one thing I am convinced; of one thing I am certain: Providence never fails!"

God willing I will return next week. With faith, hope and trust in the Providence that will not fail us!

No comments: