The Weekly Five
1) Catholic Spiritual Direction - Is just what it says a blog where you can sign up and get spiritual direction e-mails.
2) St. Benedict Center - Is home to the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
3) CatholicMom.com - Is the blogging home of Lisa Henday. For a lovely article on forgiveness look at guest columnist Anne Bender's post Bridge to Forgiveness.
4) Catholicseeking - This is a lovely blog authored by Helen Gonsalves.
5) Charlotte Was Both - This is the blog of popular writer Amy Wellborn, her books are available at this blog.
God willing I will be back March 5, with the next post of this series.
Follow the steps below if you'd like to add a link to your own Weekly Five post.
1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL.
2) Include a link back here.
I look forward to reading your posts!